Have you ever been told things, in your entrepreneurial life, that were absolutely original? Things that made you wonder, that sounded funny, weird, that surprised you? Or things that put a smile on your face or even touched your heart?
HERE ARE THE 10 MOST ORIGINAL THINGS I HAVE HEARD AS AN ARTIST:
- "How did you manage to scatter with your hands the plane tree leaves in such a way that they all fell in the right place?"
- "Are these leaves stickers?"
- It's a 3D painting, right?"
- "I'll steal this painting!"
- I thought it was real strass you glued on it!"
- "Oh, look! It's steaming! I can feel the warmth!"
- "I want to plunge my fingers in it and grab the leaves!"
- "How is it possible I can see the space between the leaves and the book, although it's obviously a 2D surface?"
- "Aren't you afraid anyone might steal it?"
- "How did you place the leaf, at the bottom left corner, under the book?"
To view the paintings that provoked these original comments, click here.
Which comment did you find the most original?
What are the most original things you have heard in your entrepreneurial life?
Drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you.
- Melpomeni -